Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Takes me over..Takes me under..

The friendship that I have with my wonderful friends is the thing that I value the most. I would like to dedicate the following reflection to my beloved friends.. ;)

At first it was cold, so cold underwater in the night time..
I don't care and I dove, dove to the bottom..
Hoping to see what I'd find..
Then only I saw a light..almost like a glowing paradise
I hope to stay a while since it's been calling me underwater..O temptation!
It's everything that I ever dreamed for.
Well, I've been told, told that I''ll only find it..once in my lifetime
So that I better hold..hold on stronger than ever..
Like it's the last time
There's always one thing twat I bear in mind
I must always cherish everyday
Cause I never may know when
Fate can take away the very thing that I love the most

0 comments: