Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A normal birthday for me..

It's 13 April again. I turned 22 today and that signalled the older me, i guess. Nothing special on this day. No presents unlike 12 years ago. No flowers nor chocolates. Nor movies nor Body Shop.HAHAHA. LAME LAME. and on top of that, no WATER in Za'ba. (urghh). I become very realistic about birthday nowadays. I think that I'll never have a birthday party (seriously I never imagined one even in my childhood). It is always a piece of moment with my siblings, parents and grandparents. I do have cakes most of the time and have my grandfather reciting prayer for me. He pronunce my name clearly and all the good things he wishes for me with the rest conforming to the praying, uttering 'Aminn'..all the way. Friends too play an integral role in my birthday. Thanks people for filling my wall with all the good, wonderful and exquisite wishes. Don't worry, I'll do the same on your birthday too. ;) ;);) Gotta pen off for now.

0 comments: