Sunday, January 24, 2010

Down the memory lane..

It has been 3 years since I finished Asasi Undang-Undang KPTM but yet it still feels like yesterday.That was my first experince in campus. I met many beautiful people; some that I remain in connection with, some are just lost in contact but still if I happened to bump into them in megamalls, I can still recognise their faces and there are those I wonder whether I ever can see them again since they went so far away. We were so young, just at the ripe age of eighteen where everything then is worth trying. We hung up many times and sticked into one group; in thick or thin. We considered ourselves a family; since everybody are away from home and family. I remembered those day everytime when examinations were right around the corner, we used to have discussions in Dataran Cendekia. It is the best rendezvous that connects girl's and boy's hostel. We formed a big circle and we had the huslers teaching those who understand less about many respectives topics. To be truthful, the moment spent educationally during the discussions were far less compare to the lengthy of time we used to joke around; teasing everybody there and as well time to finished up all the food (we were food maniacs who eat almost everything). Back then in UiTM Shah Alam, everything (faculties and libraries) are compounded next to each other and it made our journey easy and short and we can always walk without worrying about the fact that we would miss any bus. Walking in group, either during hot days or in the rain were common for us and I believe that helps in making us close. Here are some pictures that I owned during the Pre-U programme:


Anep Barong & Daus Molong: without them the class would be dull.


Hairul Adhan Ruzan; a proud Bajau who are currently in Sheffiled now.



Again Hairul with Syiimir; they are the hustlers who scored well either in tests,quizzes and examinations.



We called her Wani Ipoh as there are two Wanis in class.Hehe



Mastura Hani & Siti Taqiah; they found chemistry in each other. Taqiah is a nothern girl who hailed from Alor Star while Mas is from Johore.



Sharifah Fathin, Izzah and Izzati; they made jokes almost everytime.



Khalillah & Fatihah; when can I see you girls again?? =,(



Look at their young and tender faces; it's Belle, Wani and Molong. Do you recognised Wani? She's the second runner-up for  Pencarian Covergirl Dara.com/Safi Balqis 08/09.




the girls of the class..



how come these are only thornes among the roses..?? ahaha



   half of us being the so called devils versus....

THE ANGELS!!!



Isn't he adorable? This is Botak when he was playing goody daddy to the doll.


I just simply like this picture.



Everybody love Dezy's top



Picture perfect; I know it is because I snapped this photo.
 
Mmmuacckks!! From us with love..

These are rather old pictures but hell still they mean a lot to me. Some of them mentioned, we need to move on and I do agree with them. However, I still treasure the memories as it is the foundation of what I have now.


0 comments: